Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Coming Out... of the Cupboard


When Moises and I got married we received an espresso machine as a wedding gift. I was super excited about it, but we've never had the counter space to just leave it out, so it's always sat in a high-and-hard-to-get-to cupboard.  
Until recently.  
I've recently gone through our belongings and spent many hours sorting what we actually use versus what just takes up space.  I made a new "pantry" area in the hall closet just outside the kitchen, and one of the shelves also houses appliances not used so often...except for the espresso machine. :)  THAT is now housed right next to my regular coffee machine, basking in its glory for all to see!  
I actually use it too--and I love it!  Seeing as I spend many hours making espresso drinks for other people, I figured I should at least get to have a nice drink of my own every morning!  
Viva Espresso!!

No comments:

Post a Comment